The Farwell Council for Learning Improvement will...
- Facilitate parent input/create dialogue.
- Examine and support ideas that improve the Farwell students' abilities to meet state, district, academic goals and essential academic learning requirements.
- Assist in developing long-term goals and reviewing progress toward goals.
- Provide a forum for comments and concerns related to Farwell.
- Establish learning priorities as indicated in the Student Learning Improvement Plan.
- Communicate school business to the parents of Farwell students.
- Commission task forces.
- Offer advice for the use of building level instruction resources.